Another birthday wish to my sweet daughter in law who will be celebrating her day tomorrow. We hit the daughter in law jackpot with her! My son did some good, good, picking and visa versa....thank goodness she choose him!! A happiest of day to you Megan. We love you!!!!!
I have done NO quilting....that's not good!!! My friends however have been very productive. this is my friend Carol's quilt just waiting for the binding, and here are two quilts that my friend Evelyn made. Love the rick rack on those flowers... that is one of Glenna's patterns. Both these quilts will be off to be quilted I am thinking all of these need to go on my "need to make these someday" list! This last one is a customers quilt. This is such a great way to use up a stash of plaids/homespuns. She said she did it with her friendship group and they all swapped blocks. It's amazing how all the colors just flow together.
A few week back Kim tagged me. I haven't' done a tag in a while and thought I would share some new to me blogs that I have found.......not new blogs! Here's the rules....ok, I don't like to follow rules but I have to post them. I also think everyone that visits is tagged because I haven't met a blog that I don't like, and I would just pick everybody anyway..so everybody consider yourselves tagged!!!!
-First, you have to tell your readers 10 things about you they may not already know, but are true.
-Second, you have to tag 10 people (please read my note above :-) ) with the award.
-Third, you have to let the people you've given the award to know that they've received it.
-Finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you.
Here's my crazy info:
1. I love decorating for Xmas. The day after Thanksgiving I am on it!
2. When I say the word wash somehow there is an r in it... "warsh". Still to this day my kids
will figure out any way possible to get me to say warsh!
3. I didn't start officially sewing until I was 27 .... home ec sewing and I did not get along.
4. I hate to cook. I am so glad to officially say that!!!
5. I am still friends with the my best friend Cindy...we met when we were 6 years old and this
year we are turning 58! Never had a fight that either of us can remember, but lots of giggling.
When we get together now we still giggle. I am sure people just don't get us...hey, we don't
6. I worked in a steno pool for 3 years transcribing all day long....boy that was boring!
7. I flip through magazines from the back to the front.
8. Scared of heights.......terrified would be a better word.
9. I love frosting!!!! My mom decorated cakes when I was growing up and there was always
frosting in the frig. Yummmy comfort food! Hey, is there a frosting food group?
10. At the moment I am obsessed with blocks of the month. I think I may need some therapy.
Here's my list of blogs that I am tagging!
2. Allie-Oops Sweet Happy Life (love that name)
9. V and Co.
So what have you been up to?? I have so much to catch up on!! I have my giant glass of diet coke and I am settling in and counting on all of you to get me inspired!!! Happy mid July to everyone!!