Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tutorial Monday

christmasthroughtheyearbutton  Darlene and I are so excited.  We had 25 people play along with us this month.  There were so many wonderful presents made and tucked away for Christmas.  Darlene has Mr. Linky up on her March 31 post so you can check out the projects.

Did someone say TUTORIALS??!!    It has pretty much become my obsession looking for tutorials. Thanks to Pinterest that job is pretty easy.  While we were on vacation Mr. P. even drove me to McDonalds so I could use their WIFI and have a fix for finding some tutes…what a guy :-)!!!   Once again if you do decide to make one of these wonderful projects make sure to link back to the project creator.   I am so grateful every month for our talented crafters who let me use their pictures to share with you and link up to their amazing projects.….so here we go!!!

Here’s two wonderful projects from Lori at Bee In My Bonnet.  First off 189854940511473880_3f90pNaI_b these so darn cute Apron Bottle Covers.  Project instructions here.   And a very cute Lined Travel Bag189854940511473875_cTEeWprW_b ..

 

 

 

Tutorial here

 

KiBitty Bowl of Pins Pin 1000pxlmberly from   Bitty Bits and Pieces has this sweet Bitty Bowl Of Pins tutorial. Part 1 is here.  Part 2 here and Parts 3 and 4 here.

Kris at Dandelion Quilts whipped up two super cute Mixer Covers.IMG_0845 

 

 

 

The blue cover has a pocket in the front for the manual and spatulas.IMG_0852  This one has no pocket but sweet embellishments.  Read her blog her for some tips, then you can find the tutorial here!!

0509-20100802-IMG_1453-1

Liz at Sew4Home strikes again with this purrfect World’s Cutest Felt Sewing Kit.  I know  some s4h-badge-squarecat  

 

lovers who would love this for Christmas! Tutorial here.

Linda at A Maidenhair Fern has a tutorial for 54254370481049506_Udr2tg5n_bthis very nostalgic pincushion.  I am quite sure my mom had one of these!! 

 

 

Don199636195951883283_Fip322ND_bi at Whiskers and Wool made these wonderful Simple Stripes  Dishcloths…tutorial here.  Cute!!

 

How ab168885054746528291_S0nz8Ope_bout some Reversible, Reusable, Ruffled Grocery Bags???  Sandra from Sawdust and Paper Scraps has the tutorial here.   I think these would make great gift sacks for our Christmas goodies!!!

And last but certainly not least…from Tipnut a 189854940511397608_ewuCw0q6_c list of 50 free Apron patterns.  Link here.  Woohoo..that’s a whole lot of FREE patterns.

I hope you think about joining in with us and getting the jump on your Christmas present making.  I have April’s giveaway in the works and will be sharing it soon!  Happy week everyone.

8 comments:

Darlene said...

Wow, more incredibly wonderful tutorials. So many great ideas!

Thimbleanna said...

Lots of great projects there Cheryl -- thanks for doing all the research and sharing!

Sandra said...

Thanks for posting links to all the wonderful gift ideas!

Dandelion Quilts said...

Thanks for bring th e tutorials...great ideas.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Awesome! I'm sorry I missed out in March. Hopefully in April I will be on the ball.

Allie said...

Woohoo Cheryl look at you go - you found GREAT tutorials, girl! Those bottle aprons are to die for....

Carol said...

WOWSER Cheryl those are just the most amazing tutorials...you did an awesome job!

happy zombie said...

I'm having one of those days where I'm wanting to make every cute thing I see but I should be working instead. You're not helping me get my work done, Cheryl!!!