Friday, November 16, 2012

Camp Report

FUN!!!!!!  That pretty much sums it up.  There was so much going on….tons of laughing, tons of amazing projects.  Catching up with old friends, and making some new ones.003     Here’s where the rowdy bunch sews….all 25 of us!!!  This is my space001…yes  I

 

am an over-pinner!!!!  Sitting directly across from me my wonderful friend Annie.  She’s at camp to help out with all our questions,  and even available for ripping out….she’s an amazing ripper outer :-)!!!!!  mosaic5a7af79acf095ea92bcff191a34cc3f8c9cb1f17  There’s Annie with her cute mitten quilt…pattern here found on Pinterest.   Some other lovelies from camp friends.  That bag is stinkin’ cute don’t you think?!!!

For me, this is what I got done.  A swmosaic0d10dd6b4891f9902ab9922a1d55b7b167006205eet red and white hanging, Christmas Tree Skirt, my Bounce Stars, and three secret projects ….PIF gifties.   Sue B. who is Eleanor Burns right hand gal, had this cute007 project for us to make….a pumpkin pincushion……..LOVE IT!!!!!!

Our last night at camp there was a raffle.  I was a very lucky winner.  This basket is filled 018to the brim with Christmas goodies…books, ornaments, handmade gift bags, and 5 yards of various Christmas fabrics…WOW!!!!

So now it’s back to reality and back to getting ready for the holidays.  Next week I am meeting up with a bloggy friend!!!!  So exciting.   Happy weekend everyone.

8 comments:

Darlene said...

What a wonderful week end - thank you for sharing. Lots of fun projects and a basket of goodies. WooHoo!!!!

Carrie P. said...

What a great crowd. I am sure you had loads of fun. Love your projects you worked on. The skirt is so pretty.
Congrats on your win.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Cheryl said...

I was just talking to quilt friends about how fun a retreat would be! And it looks like you were very productive as well.

Annelies said...

Yep....it was MORE fun than I could have even dreamed. I will never FORGET Nicole showing us her "elf" face. I am laughing as I write!!! I will post SOON!!! Love and miss you. XXXX

Kris said...

Oh what fun!!!!
xo Kris

Deanna said...

Since you mentioned PIF--I just received an amazing little gift. So pretty and well made. Thank you. I will post my own PIF soon.

Wendy said...

Looks like a fun time and winnings to bring home as well. Retreats are the best.

Kindred Quilts said...

Camp looks like it was a whole lot of fun... just like camp should be! You got lots done! Thanks for sharing!