Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Inch By Inch, Stitch By Stitch…I Am Determined!!!

 013 I’m in need of some quilting time, so I decided this mini churn dash would do the trick and I could whip it right out…some piecing001some  trimming……..002 some laying out……

003 some more piecing….progress is slow, but progress is progress!!!!

The week has been fun and tonight is my sit and sew night and there is a binding just waiting to be done!!!

I have had several emails about where to get the wooden cars we painted at the baby shower.  Info to follow when I hear from our hostess.048 Here’s my wonderful sister in law and sweet niece showing their models.  Love them both so much and that sweet niece of mine is graduating from college  in a few months…..WE ARE OVER THE MOON PROUD OF HER,  and can’t forget her brother who is graduating from High School…again OTM PROUD OF HIM!!!!  There’s going to be some major celebrating going on!!!!   Happy mid week bloggers:-)!

14 comments:

Kris said...

Nice work! Oh I love sit n sews! I'm off to mine tomorrow. Can't wait! Hope you have a wondeful time at yours!

Dandelion Quilts said...

I like that project you are working on. It is going to be a cutie.

Cardygirl said...

Love the blocks...nice to get some stitching time!

Thimbleanna said...

Eeek! A churn dash -- and mini to boot -- that's perfect!

Carol said...

I love that little churn dash...I got my kit the other day...now you've motivated me...I need to get busy!

paulette said...

Wow! Good for both of them!! I'd be proud too!
LOVE your little bitty churn dash blocks! So cute!
Paulette

Unknown said...

Love your churn dashes!! But oh, Congrats to the graduates!! You should most certainly be over the moon proud!

Allie said...

LOVE your churn dash! I'm going to have to remember that, progress is progress - especially on days like today, when it feels like I'm sewing in slow motion. Congrats to the grads! I have one son I'm graduating from high school this month, WHEW.

Lorraine said...

Envious of your sit and sew time!!I am sitting at work....but alas no sewing in sight....! Never a dull moment in the Polka Dot household...babies, graduations.....and I am loving those little churn dash blocks!

QuiltSue said...

Your mini-churns are looking good, I can't wait to see the finished quilt.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

WOW your back so soon. lol Are you tryiing to show me up? Now I've got to get back over to my own blog and do some work.
Lovin that mini churn dash. How mini is it?? And where is the finished product??? Jack askin.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Kit, what kit??? Was that a kit Miss Dot? Are you holding out on me?? Dont make me come over there.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim Brackett said...

I'm in love with those churn dash blocks. They're so tiny!

Congratulations to your niece and nephew!