Friday, February 11, 2011

A Little Somethin', Somethin' and my Friday Night Sew-In Report

Opps....I linked my Friday Night Sew-In  post on this post...had a brain fade I guess...but for what I'm working on tonight, 2/18,  please check here!!!  Happy sewing everyone.



 
Just time for a little somethin'!!  It's 24 X 24, and will have a tiny red polka dot flange, outer border and scrappy binding...that's about all I could squeeze in this week.

I have to admit there was a morning outing today with a friend to visit a couple quilt shops.....a quilter has to shop after all!

Friday, February 18th is the next Friday Night Sew-In.  If you'd like to join in, hop on over to Crafty Vegas Mom, aka Bobbi, and sign up with Mr. Linky.  It's so fun to visit all the links and see the amazing projects people are working on.

For now, it's back to my binding business.  Happy weekend everyone :-) !

16 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Love the scotty dogs on their cute quilt!

Darlene said...

A little 'something, something' is a good thing. It's very cute. :-)

Allie said...

I LOVE IT!!! Oh my goodness that is too cute. And of COURSE a quilter needs to shop - so glad you could get out with a friend!

Valspierssews said...

Your spotty scotties are very cute.

Dandelion Quilts said...

I love the black polka dot print for those scotties!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

CUTE!! Enjoy your weekend!

Contented Caroline said...

I'm loving those scottie dogs, so cute. Can't wait to see it completed.

Brooke said...

Reproduction fabrics are some of my favorites, topped only by polka dots. This is such an incredibly cute idea! Did you buy those dogs pre-cut, or did you do that? Either way, they are so whimsical and fun. This will be a precious finish!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

That is just SO cute! Can't wait to see it all finished! And, I'm tickled pink for you about the Swell Bundle - just love that fabric!! Enjoy!!

Scrappy quilter said...

Those scotty dogs are so cute. Love it.

Nanette Merrill said...

So incredibly cute I can't believe it. Darling darling darling!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

That little doggy quilt is adorable!!! I love it.

Stanton Blog said...

What a cute quilt! I have lots of 30's fat quarters that would work great on this quilt. Scottie is darling. Thanks for sharing.

PamKittyMorning said...

OHGOSH THAT QUILT IS CUTE!

Cheryll said...

Oh... i just LoVe the scottie dog quilt... soooo verrry cute! :)

Angie said...

Fun Quilt Pattern with the scotty dogs! Great job with your FNSI.