Tuesday, May 1, 2012

And The Winner Is……….

Darlene  and I are jumping for joy (we put our pom poms down while the jumping was going on)!!  We had 22 people aboard the Christmas train this month.  Month four and our boxes are looking so pretty with handmade goodies tucked inside.  Christmas Through The Year is open to everyone….just join in when you can.

Drum roll please……..the winner for April is, Brenda at Quilting Cowgirl.  I will be zipping an 009 email to you for your address so I can get your Bow Tie quilt on it’s way to you.  Congrats Brenda, and thanks everyone for joining in this month.

002

 

 

Happy May Day!

8 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Awesome and congrats to Brenda! I hope to be back at it in May. I HOPE!

Dirt Road Quilter said...

Congratulations Brenda!Such a cute Bowtie Quilt! I'm off to work on May's gift! :) Thank y'all!

Kris said...

Man, I should have gotten on that train!!

Unknown said...

Iam so excited. I never win anything. Love that little quilt.

Allie said...

Congratulations to Brenda!!!

Shelley said...

Congrats to Brenda!!! I have NO IDEA what I'm working on for May lol!

Carrie P. said...

congrats to the winner.

deb said...

Does it count that I cleaned up my sewing room...lololo....working on next months!!!!!