Sunday, May 6, 2012

BOM Rehab and Tutorial Monday

 BOMrehab175 THANK YOU SINTA!!!  There’s some happy dancing going on. I am actually all caught up with my FQ BOM for 2011.027     

 

 

 

Blocks seven, nine, ten and eleven FINISHED!!!!   So number twelve, I’m waiting for you….come on down!

christmasthroughtheyearbutton    Here we go with month five for Christmas Through The Year.  Please feel free to join in if you can.   It’s pretty darn exciting to see the gift pile growing.  Darlene and I are having so much fun co hosting.  Again, how did Allie do this all by herself??  Super Woman I’m thinkin’!   Now on to the tutorials.  If you do use any of these and feature them on your blog, please link back to the designers. Thanks to our generous crafters for use of their pictures and tutorials.

These three tutorials are from Lisa and Sarah at A Spoonful of Sugar, a sweet mother/daughter team. First off this cute Fabric Gift PouchPouch 1 tutorial here

A wonderful Gathered Round Basket.. the tutorial is here.

Basket 3

IMG_4382

This sweet Pencil Case with instructions here.

I’m kind of crazy for pillows and when I saw this Christmas Tree Pillow IMG_1174from

 

Kati at From The Blue Chair, I knew this was going on my to do list…tutorial here.

untitled

Shelley at 7 Layer Studio is sharing this wonderful tutorial for her Mini Wallet.  Those clutches are cute too!!!

284289795197325982_snhdNXJo_b

Wouldn’t this personalized Etched Glass Dish be perfect filled with goodies?  Ashley at Make It and Love It has this great tutorial.

We all love pouches for sure.  BettDSC03108y Lou at Sugarland Quilts  made these cute Strippy Pouches for  her April Christmas gifts using Kim’s tutorial at Kim Sherrod Studio.

Featured over at Sew, Mama, Sew is this super cute Ric Rac Clutchjennifer2 from Jennifer Ladd, tutorial here.  Love that flower.

Tomorrow The Dots are coming over to play.  We are suppose to have a warm, sunny day so I think a trip to the park may be on the agenda.  Happy week to you all!

13 comments:

Darlene said...

Wow, wow and wow - fabulous tutorials.

I'm happy dancing for you, too. I'm really excited that you're caught up, too. woohoo!!!!

Carol said...

Singing, dancing and hopping around here...I'm thrilled that you're all caught up too...we're going to have awesome quilts...Thanks to Sinta!

Thimbleanna said...

Congratulations on being all caught up. And thanks for all the tutorial links -- you always find the best stuff!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Well done on being up to date with your projects! Thanks so much for linking to our tutorials:) Have a great week,

Nanette Merrill said...

I have been really wanting to make the gathered basket. I have it printed out. It is so cute. Thanks for reminding me. All of these are great ideas.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

WOOHOO on getting caught up on your BOM. AWESOME! And thanks for the tutes. There are a few that I'm going to check out for sure. :) Enjoy your day with the Dots.

Sinta Renee said...

Wow... yeah, you got your Rehab work done! I love all of the inspiration over here! I have to go check out all of those links... and get some more ink for my printer:)

Allie said...

Cheryl your blocks are just so pretty!!!! Good job getting all caught up! And wow all those great links - so many cute things to make, thank you!!!!!

Wendy said...

It must feel good to be caught up. You found some wonderful tutorials.

Carrie P. said...

some really great tutorials. off to check out a few.

Kim said...

Your blocks are beautiful. Great job! Thanks for linking to my tutorial. Hopefully I can get some Christmas sewing done this month.

Wendy said...

some great inspiration there, thanks! I'm not joining in this year, after last year being completely homemade, I can't do it to myself again, I didn't make anything but gifts all year!

www.somewhereinstitches.blogspot.com said...

How nice all the things you have shown here I am trying to hook up with the REHAB BOM group I am working on figuring out where exactly to join is it a Yahoo group a Flicker group or what ??????

great blog Debbie trying to get home to Indiana From Florida I think it's cooler here actually
somewhereinstitchesblogspot.com