Sunday, March 16, 2008

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Computer woes have hit our family. We installed a Norton virus yaba dabba doo (that's my computer lingo), and now our computer is not working properly
It took over an hour just to log on to the Internet, and we can't get in to our email. Hopefully we will get things resolved in the next day or two. I some how manged to get to blogger, so I'll see how this goes!

Another busy week. The zoo quilt is coming along. I have an extra week to work on it which has taken the pressure off. The contrast is not as good as I had hoped in my fabric selection, but it's too late to go back now! I am hoping the quilting will help it out. Our girl was home for a couple days as well as grand dog Bailey Baxter. She is such a wiggle worm, but doesn't seem to mind dressing up!! Strike a pose girls :-)!!
Friday night was late night sewing. Doe joined us and got everyone all worked up with her Mary Engelbreit quilt. She has pictures posted on her blog. She used a pattern from Monica of Happy Zombie fame! It is so stinkin cute! I got too busy cutting fabric for everyone, eating and talking to take photos, but I will take some Monday night to show what everyone is working on.

We have had some weird weather out our way. The beginning of the week we were in the mid to high 70's. This is what we woke up to this morning! So pretty...but by noon it had all melted away. Hope that every ones week gets off to a great start and I am really hoping that the computer gremlins vacate the premises! Later alligators :-)!

9 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

Computers are so tempermental!

Ginger Patches said...

I hate computer problems!!! I hope you get it all sorted out soon. I think the zoo quilt looks cute :) And your grand doggy is adorable.

Vicky said...

The puppy is adorable! Great smile factor!

I would recommend almost anything other than Norton. All of my computer woes ended when I uninstalled it. Good luck!

The Chicken Lady said...

Hey, is Bailey a pit bull? She's so adorable with her little flowery headband on. We had a pit bull for 12 years and we used to dress her all the time. My husband got mad at me when I painted her toenails pink. He claims you don't do that to a pit bull. :)

The quilt is darling. I love the pattern and the fabric is great.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I think computer woes are epidemic right now. Your grand dog makes one pretty cute daisy, what a good sport!

Doe said...

Grrrrrrrr!!! Sorry to hear about your computer woes.
Bailey looks cute!
Thank goodness for Happy Zombie's generosity. I'm so glad the ladies like it, too.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Grand dog is soooo dang funny. Katie is adorable as usual. Computers suck!!!!! LOL!!

Unknown said...

Love the zoo quilt! I hope you get everything worked out with Norton. I got a new computer and vow never to use Norton again. I am using PC-cillin by Trend. So much better no bugs and is more efficient than Norton. The grand dog is adorable, especially in the beautiful floral hat!! Love it!!

Vanessa said...

Oh i love your grand dog! He is a real charmer!