Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Marching on!

Well Marching on thru March anyway! Yesterday was a good mail day..........I purchased a rhinestone heart pin over at Cherry Hill Cottage and it arrived in this sweet little box! The picture just doesn't do it justice. It has the best sparkle ever. Being heart crazy, I feel very lucky to have this pin. Also, don't know if you have ever visited Cherry Hill Cottage, but Tina is featured in this months Country Accent Magazine, with beautiful pictures of her home and some of her wonderful collections. Also, she has the most wonderful recipes over on her blog!!!

Last night I finished up this cute little 30's quilt. for the shop. After it is quilted I will snip the edges around the flower petals and yellow centers so the edges will be raggy. Talk about a fast and easy quilt!

Time to get ready for work. Hope everyone is having a great first week of March with some sewing worked in here and there!

9 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

The thirties quilt is cute and spring-like. Marching on right along with you...

Ginger Patches said...

What a cute ME box! I just got a bunch of her new fabric yesterday I love it!! That 30's quilt is really cute! You have to show it again with the edges done I think that is going to be adorable.

Sarah and Jack said...

Love that sweet daisy quilt.

Anonymous said...

I love the thirties quilt! It is really cute! What size rectangles do you use?
I just found your blog and enjoy reading it.

Anonymous said...

Love that heart pin Cheryl, I also love hearts, hope you are using your coffee cosie!

Cheryl said...

Louise, the rectangles are 5 1/4 by 8 1/4. Thanks for stopping by!

Nan said...

Time is definitely marching on! Way too fast for me, I'll tell ya!
The 30's quilt is very pretty - puts me in the mood for summertime!
Thanks for the heads-up on Cherry Hill Cottage - I'm going to visit her.

Leanne said...

I love your "Kindness Matters" does it have a pattern I would love to stitch it.

Christine said...

Love your 30's quilt with the flowers. I did a post about a 30's butterfly quilt today.