Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tickled Pink Tuesday

002  I’m very tickled about this…..my Santa Sack arrived from my swap partner Sharon.  Love it and there’s two sweet gifties wrapped up and will go in my sack. …..I’m thinking waiting till December will be really hard, but I’ll be strong!!!
Blog hopping yesterday I was visiting Karen at Sew Many Ways.  WOW….you have to read this.  A list of all kinds of projects people are working on, some recipes and some decorating projects. Amazing links, but Karen’s blog is always amazing.
006
Here’s my sewing progress…three more rows added to my pumpkin!!! Now that's just pitiful prodution don't you think?!

  Deadline for Allie’s club is looming, so I need to get on my Xmas project for the month.  So what’s tickling you??  Join Allie and myself and share the news.

5 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Ohmygosh -- you have something that you can't open until December? That would never work around here LOL!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl what a cute santa sack to receive

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Keep away!!! My sack is finished.... Finally. I plan on snapping a picture tomorrow.

sunny said...

Nice Sack! i just finished mine today. I agree that it's going to be hard to not open the gifts until Christmas.

Debbie said...

Love your pumpkin quilt.