Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Night Sew In

The Dots are staying with us for a week while mommy and daddy are at a destination wedding in Maui.  Today was a field trip to the pumpkin patch with Big Dots school018 ……besides pumpkins there was so much “fun stuff”

 

002

 

 

and pretty girls!!  There were mazes, trains to climb on and lots and lots of animals to feed010 .

 

Little Dot stayed home with Papa but he still had a wonderful time scouting around outside023, coloring and one of his favorite pastimes , eating snacks!!! 

We are enjoying have them all to ourselves,  wishing only we had more energy.  But they don’t seem to mind…they keep us going!!

FNSIButton

Tonight is sew-in night.  Don’t think I will have the get up and go to sew, but my plan is to get a kit cut for a quilt retreat I have coming up…..that is unless bed calls to me early!!  Thanks Bobbi for hosting us! Happy Friday Night Sew-In everyone.

11 comments:

Kris said...

Oh dear me!! Fun and SO, SO tiring! We will have our two granddaughters this summer for a week while Mommy and Daddy are in Hawaii for 10th anniversary!!! I am already doubling up on my vitamins!!
Have fun! And rest!!

Michele said...

I'm sure you're having fun. Sleep when they sleep and do you best to keep up.

Thimbleanna said...

You get the dots for a whole week? How fun! I hope you survive it LOL!

deb said...

I cant wait to take Stella to the pumpkin patch...but I cannot imagine having her for a WEEK...holy cow...Im tired after one day with her....lolol...have FUN!!!!!!

sunny said...

You just have the cutest little dots! Enjoy your time with them.

Allie said...

Look, it's the Darling Dots!!! Oh Cheryl they are just really too sweet. But yes, I'm sure they're running you ragged, lol! Enjoy it!

Carol said...

Oh what fun! What fun! A whole week! ENJOY every minute!

Annelies said...

Oh my....you will have to book another vacation after this week (G)!!! Counting down the days til camp. I can't wait!!! XXX

Dandelion Quilts said...

Oh my goodness, the dots are getting so big. They are so stinkin' cute...I don't know how you can stop kissin' em all day long! :) Pumpkin time = fun time.

Mary Anne Drury said...

Those are some CUTEY PIE kids !!!! Looks like you all had a great time !!

Carrie P. said...

YOu have had your hands full. Cute grandkids. I know you had fun.
thanks for taking the time to come by blog. always good to hear from you. I hope to be able to start visiting my blog list more often now.