Saturday, June 16, 2012

FNSI Results

FNSIButton  Yes there was some time to sew on Friday night.  I am determined to stay up with the Schnibbles group….I love, love Miss Rosie’s Schnibbles patterns. and this months pattern is called Leap Year.  In my head I thought I will whip this out Frid006ay night……but the reality is I got the charm squares cut into strips, pieced, sewn and recut, and one 16 patch pieced.  That overly optimistic me is always trying to take over!!  Thanks Heidi and Bobbi for another fun FNSI.

Then I have some things calling me007.  My 30’s stash would be perfect made out of this pattern, which would mean actually “using” my 30’s stash.  My friends tease me that it is my shrine, that is incased by a dust shield ….actually I think they are pro003bably right :-)!   Here’s another project that I spotted while out and about…this is going on my have to make list too.  Oh please more hours in the day.

But what is really calling me is CLEANING!!  So today I will think about projects while that is being done.  Wishing you all a very happy weekend.

8 comments:

Darlene said...

Leap Year is looking fabulous!

OMG, I've been thinking about my 30's stash, too. I'm going to challenge you, right here/right now to make something with yours soon.

Thimbleanna said...

If you find more hours in the day, please let us in on the secret!looks like you had a very productive FNSI. Love that cute little pattern too!

Thimbleanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
deb said...

I love that last quilt...nice a prim!!!! I need more hours in my day..but if I had them I would probably waste them too....

Carol said...

I love that pattern, it's perfect for your 30's fabrics. Good start on your Leap Year quilt. My progress is only as far as cutting out the strips.

Anonymous said...

VIsiting from FNSI and love your blocks. That fabric and the 30's pattern choice are perfect.

Carol said...

Your Schnibble is awesome! That pattern is perfect for your 30's...can't wait to see it!

Quilting Kim said...

Love, love, love that last quilt. Those are so my colors. Would you be willing to share the name of the pattern?