Thursday, October 25, 2012

Getting Back To It!

We are back from our wonderful time away.  We tried to soak in all the Fall067 colors we could.  There were so many fun things to see .  Virginia, West Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland, are all such pretty places with so much history at every turn.  I am going to work on some photo collages to share.

christmasthroughtheyearbutton

But now it’s back to business.  This month is winding down….7 more days left to be exact.  I haven’t made my prezzies for the month, but I know what I’m going to do and it will be quick and easy for sure.  This month is my turn for the giveaway….001 this little tree topper/hanging could be yours!!  Just make a present or two and link up to Darlene at the end of the month and you will be entered in the drawing for the giveaway.

At the moment I am feeling a bit discombobulated. There is so much packed in to the next few weeks.  Got up early and made some lists……..now the trick will be to read them :-)!!!  Missed all my bloggy friends while we were gone, so there is lots to catch up on for sure!  Happy Thursday everyone.

8 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Welcome back Cheryl! I'm hoping that next month (no time this month) to actually make something for Christmas to join in the fun again. I have the fabrics picked out. Just need to get to it.

Annelies said...

Waving hello from Oregon.....leaf peeping too!!!! See you soonest. Xxxx

Anonymous said...

happy thursday to you also Cheryl and good to have you back.xx

sunny said...

If that first picture is what I think it is, you're in big trouble for not contacting me!!!! You were practically in my back yard. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time. You really did pick a good time of year for a visit.

Darlene said...

Welcome home! I'm sorry I missed this post. :-)

Kris said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thimbleanna said...

Wow -- from your initial posts, it looks like you had a wonderful trip. Like you, I'm feelign discombobulated -- October has been a complete blur and I'm panicking a bit at how little time there is left in this year. Welcome Home -- can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Valspierssews said...

Welcome home. It is always nice to get away for a change of scenery. I have been totally slack making gifts for months now but I came across this cute project tutorial and thought of you. http://mythoughtsbysonia.blogspot.com.au/2010/12/christmas-gift-giving-tutorial-quilted.html