Saturday, August 18, 2007

Am I Crazy Or What?!


OK I'm officially crazy. We are leaving for vacation in the morning and what have I been doing all evening - working on getting pictures on my blog AGAIN!! I'm expecting the men in the little white jackets to come to my door at any moment. Have to say things have gone much better tonight however. I haven't even had to call technical support (Sharon)!!! Well enough! I need to finish packing (which means collecting all my sewing stuff together) and get ready for a relaxing week at the beach. I'll be checking back in next Friday. Hope everyone has a great week!:-)

10 comments:

Carol said...

Have fun, have fun, have fun!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,
We miss you already:( The picture is too cute upside down!LOL! Have fun at the beach, try not to think about blogland too much!!

deb said...

Hey Cheryl, welcome to Blogland, glad to see ya!!!! Dont worry, you are not the only crazy person, Im leaving tomorrow on vacation too, and where am I????? on the puter!!!!!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

WOWWY WOW!!!! It's another picture and she did it all by herself. YOU GO GIRL!!!! I knew you could do it.
Cute picture. That doll looks familiar. :-) The one with the jacket on. Of course the annie does too.
I miss you already and you just left. Hurry back but relax first.

Nan said...

No, Cheryl, you're NOT crazy!! You have caught the "bloggy bug"!! Your photo is wonderful, by the way!!
Have an awesome vacation - can't wait til you come back to see what else you've got to show us all!!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Are you out there?????? We miss you soooooooo much!!! PLEEZZEEEEEE come homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

marisa said...

Hello Cheryl, I'm Marisa from Italy.Do you remenber ? The turtle pincushion.Your blog is very very nice.
Ciao

Cheryl said...

It's so nice to come home and have fellow bloggers missing me. Thanks to one and all!! I could hardly wait to get back on.

Cheryl said...

Nice to hear from you Marisa!! My turtle pinchsion is sitting right by my sewing machine. I have been to see your blog and it is wonderful!

Cheryl said...

I took that picture for you Sharon - I love that doll you made, and of course her best girlfriend Annie is by her side!