Friday, August 17, 2007

Are You Lying Down?

You might notice that the picture below is sideways ------I have some explaining to do!
OK, so I finally figured out how to get a picture on my blog - well actually I didn't figure it out my wonderful friend Sharon did. We all know how she likes to have a few glasses of wine in the evening with hubby --- I'm following her instructions and low and behold my picture comes out sideways - go figure! I guess after all the wine sideways looks normal! ROFL. No, I have to fess up. We started the day with an early morning call and she walked me thru the picture part on my blog and then suggested I download Picasa. So far, so good. This evening I decide to take a picture and get it up, but for some reason I can't find the file ---- so we are emailing each other back and forth, and thank goodness she finally calls me (about 10pm), and I don't know how but we (and I mean she) finally figures out where in the hell my pictures are. So it's sideways . I just figured everyone was in bed and looking at my blog while laying down! Being new at this I want to be a thoughtful blogger!! I have been working on my Grandmothers Flower Garden blocks for about 3 years - I take them with me on vacation! Thanks Sharon your the best ever!

10 comments:

PamKittyMorning said...

Sharon is the best ever.

Carol said...

Cheryl you did it! Sharon is the BEST!

Katie said...

LOL. That's so funny. Congratulations on your success. :)

Anonymous said...

Good Job:) I knew you could do it (thanks for helping her Sharon)
Toot Toot

Nan said...

You're right - Sharon is the best!! I'm glad she could help you out, but I didn't mind looking at your treasures sideways - they look wonderful to me, no matter which way the picture is facing!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!! YOU DID IT!!!! I swear if YOU lay off the drinking everything would work out perfectly for you. I'm just sayin!!!
Your welcome Donna. Toot Toot!!! Back at ya!!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

By the way, have a great vacation and leave the blogging to me. LOL!!! You'll have lots to read when you get back. Since you wont be here we can talk about you. LOL!!!!

Cheryl said...

Thanks everyone for the pats on the back -- only took me 3 hours, several emails to Sharon and a late
night phone call from blog tech.
Sharon!!! My goal is to get a picture on my blog under 2 hours! Keep your fingers crossed. Now where is that bottle of wine :-)!

Cheryl said...

Just make sure my posts are upside
down Sharon and I will have no problem reading them -- and watch out I'm planning on taking LOTS of
pictures on vacation.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

See I told you she was drinking!!! LOL!!!!! She just asked where the wine was. Did you see that? So where's the new pictures? Stop packing for vacation and get busy with the photos.