Thursday, August 16, 2007

Can You See My Pictures Now??

Ok, so I haven't quite figured the picture thing out (Sharon I promise I'm working on it!) but I will. We are leaving for a 5 day camping trip on Sunday so I've been busy getting ready for the trip. Actually it's not really "camping". We have a wonderful little trailer that I just love - and especially love because we have hookups and I can take my sewing machine!!! A big part of my getting ready is getting all my quilting projects ready, and figuring out how much I can sneak in to the trailer without hubby noticing! A friend of mine got me a really wonderful table to take to sew on that folds up quite nicely, but somehow I will have to sneak it on board! If I was able to post a picture, to the right -------------you would see my wonderful pile of projects just waiting to go. A few Christmas projects, a Lucky Star quilt, a couple bindings to put on for some friends, and a quilt to cut out for my bed. Hopefully soon I will have some pictures. :-)

16 comments:

Carol said...

Have tons of fun on your vacation...sounds like you're going to get lots done.

Melzie said...

I downloaded (FREE) picasa2, its google based so very safe and very easy to use. It automatically imports all the pictures saved on your computer, and you just click, hold, then click on blog. Its super super simple. Just do a google search for picasa 2. It has very easy and good editing with it also to lighten or whatnot. Have fun! xoxo melzie

Cheryl said...

Thanks Carol - I usually take more than I can get done, but a girl can dream!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the tip Melzie. I will go check it out and hopefully that will get me on the road to having pictures:-)!

Doe said...

Did you say you're starting a quilt for MY bed? LOL! Have fun, Cheryl! Hopefully, your little red something from you know where will get here before you get back. Wouldn't that be nice?!

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

Wow! Now thats camping!!! Hello & welcome to blogland!
~cheers~
Angie
PS- Found you through red geranium Cottage.

Cheryl said...

Doe you must be dreaming again - how about you make me a quilt for my bed?! I can't wait for my little red thingie from you know where :).

Cheryl said...

I know Angie, it will be rough but I will try to struggle through the week! Thanks for the nice welcome.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

What little red thingy from we dont know where????? LOL!!!
Yes Cheryl you need to download Picasa it's so easy then to put pictures on your blog.
So.......what little red thingy from we dont know where??? I'm nosey and I admit it alright??

Cheryl said...

Well my little red thingie is a bag from Cath Kidston!!! I can't have you and Doe having all the cute bags!

Red Geranium Cottage said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Red Geranium Cottage said...

Cheryl this is my test to see if it works.

Cheryl said...

Yep it works, Ms. Gingham!!! ROTFLMAO! If only I can get my picture to come play.

Katie T said...

Hey mom its me :) Just keep messing around with it and you'll figure this picture thing out. It sounds like picasa2 is a good idea for you if you haven't downloaded it yet. I have faith in you :) Love you lots, and I'll call you tomorrow.

Cheryl said...

Katie - thanks for the vote of confidence!! I did download Picasa and Sharon helped me get my picture on my blog. I still need technical help from you! Love you-
MOM

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Yes Katie she definetely needs technical help from you still. LOL!!! But she's getting it. Love your screen name Katie. :-)