Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm Baaaaack and a BIG Happy Mothers Day To All You Mom's!!!

First off a very, very Happy Mothers Day to all you mom's! We got home last night around 11 p.m. and this sweet little statue was waiting for me. It says "Home is Where My Mom Is". My girl, she knows what I like! We had such a wonderful vacation and saw so many wonderful sights. I took a million zillion pictures......are you ready??? Well I won't bore you with all zillion of them, but will show a few in the next few days. We even got to visit one of the quilt shops featured in the new Quilt Sampler Magazine.
I had another surprise waiting when I got home. Hmmmmm, wonder what this could be? :-)!!! My sweet new little Polka Dot Annie from Nicole - love her! Thanks Nicole.
We are off to celebrate Mothers Day with my second mom, my mother-in-law! Hope that all of you have time spent with family with lots of hugs and kisses. I'll be back in a few days with some vacation photos. Oh and I forgot, I really, really, really missed you guys!! See you later alligators!

13 comments:

Mar said...

Happy Mother's Day, missed you!

Donna said...

Hi Cheryl,
Hope you have a nice Mother's Day Glad you are back
Talk to you Monday

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Happy happy Mother's Day! That Annie Doll is so sweet!!!!!!

julieQ said...

Happy Mother's day! Love your little Annie doll.

Perry said...

What a beautiful present your daughter gave you. Glad you had a great vacation. Looking forward to the gazillion pictures, lol. HMD to you.

Darlene said...

Happy Mother's Day and welcome home! You've been missed. :-)

I had dinner with Nan tonight - she's here for a few days and we spent a few hours together.

Love your Annie doll.

Nanette Merrill said...

Its fun to go but nice to come home, too.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Glad you had a great trip Cheryl and good to have you back. Love that statue Katie gave you. Very precious.
Happy belated Mothers day.

Leanne said...

Very cute Annie doll. Looking forward to the holiday snaps.

Purple and Paisley said...

glad you're back - can't wait to see pics! =)

Wendy said...

You got some sweet little gifts. Happy Belated Mom's Day.

Ginger Patches said...

Awww that is soooo sweet!! That must have so warmed your heart to get that from your sweet girl :)

I love your new Annie she is perfect with her polka dots.

Glad you had a good trip and I can't wait to see some pictures of your trip :)

Nan said...

Happy Mama's Day to you.....belatedly!! What a lovely gift from Katie! Your little Annie is so sweet, too! I'm glad you're back!