Saturday, April 3, 2010

Still Cruising!!

I am laughing at the title of my last post "Her In Florida"....I was pretty excited to get on the ship. We are cruising our way to Cabo San Lucas and will be arriving in the morning. We have had so much fun.....way too much eating and laughing till we've cried and the sights....AMAZING!!!! We return on Tuesday and I will have tons of pictures to share. We have some brief time to be on the computer so I just had to blog. Miss all of you and the goings on in blogland. Adios and Happy Easter everyone!

6 comments:

Carol said...

I'll be waving to you again...watch for me...LOL! Glad you're having a blast. Can't wait to see your pictures.

Kim Brackett said...

Happy Easter to you, too! Can't wait to see all the pictures. Hope you're having lots of fun!

Allie said...

I can't wait to see your pictures - Happy Easter and ENJOY!

Pat said...

Your quilts are most beautiful, my dear friend. Happy Easter. Happy Quilting!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I MISS YOU!! You better get your butt home. Lani and I are pacing the floor waiting. You know she's my "neighbor" now. While you were away she moved. lolol
I'm glad your enjoying yourself. Can't wait to hear all about it. That is a beautiful picture.
Happy Easter!

Perry said...

Looks like a wonderful trip! Isn't it fun to get away? Loved the pictures.