Saturday, May 29, 2010

Back At It!!!

Last Saturday our niece graduated from college...here's a picture of her cap from up top!! Great view don't you think?! We are all so proud of her and we had such a wonderful family celebration. My sister in law had quite the yummy spread laid out, with friends and family stopping in to congratulate our grad!

Monday and Tuesday I spent with the dots....so much fun and I love being so close to be able to help out with watching them. After two days this nana was played out, and I know Brown Bear Brown Bear forwards and back!! Wednesday a full day with my girl at the beach...she is such a lucky ducky to live in such a beautiful spot...I'M JEALOUS!!!!

Sewing....hmmmmmmm, well a bit - - - I realized I missed Friday Night Sew In last week so I decided to make up for it last night..... here's what I have to show for it......a wall hanging, mini topper and a few more pillowcases - - - all in all a productive Friday Night Sew!! Sew off to visit all of you see what you have going on :-)!! Happy Memorial Day Weekend for those of you in the States!

9 comments:

Annelies said...

Always nice to hear what you are doing....and it sounds like you are BUSY as ever !!!! Sending hugs your way. XXX

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love the hat photo.
Great things your working on over there. The flag/star one.......love it!!!

Jonathan said...

Love that hat and your projects are so cute!!

Allie said...

You sure had a busy week!! Your projects are just wonderful - enjoy your weekend!

Carol said...

What a busy girl you are...great things going on...hmmm??? How did you ever work...LOL! Ask myself that every day! Enjoy the weekend.

Dandelion Quilts said...

Whoo...look at those projects. I like the one on the wall best.

Anne Heidi said...

Oh the cap photo is just great!
Your projects are so nice- love the pillowcases :-)

Thimbleanna said...

Wow -- what a cool idea for the top of a grad cap! Thanks for the update -- looks like you're working on some super fun stuff!

sunny said...

Is that ALL you got done to make up for missing Friday Night? LOL! Great job! and congrats to your niece. I've had two nephews graduate in the last couple of weeks, but I didn't get to attend either ceremony.