Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tickled Pink Tuesday!

Not Tuesday you say!!!...I'm away for a bit this week and just happened to be able to check the computer and my scheduled Tuesday post didn't post so here it is!!! Also, our thoughts and prayers are with those in New Zealand.

Happy Tuesday everyone....time to share some happy!

We woke up Saturday morning and here was the view...SNOW!!  I know there are lots of you that are really, really tired of your snow, but we only see the white stuff a couple times a year, so this was a real treat.  It managed to snow all around...but not on our street.  Still, the view was so pretty.

......then there were these!!! Two car seats for my car.  The Dots mom and dad decided I needed my very own and surprised me with these.  No more switching back and forth.  Plus, for sure little Dot is going to love facing forward finally. Notice the cup holders..how cute is that!! The boys will be stylin' in Nana's car.

So what's got you Tickled??? Join Allie and myself in sharing the happy!!!

4 comments:

Allie said...

Well sheesh - I've been reluctant to try scheduling my posts, guess I'll hold off a bit longer, lol! Cheryl, I'd be more than happy to send you some snow of ours, just say the word. I think that's brilliant to have car seats in your own car - it's such a pain to take them in and out. Love the cup holders, and the cute monkey! Enjoy yourself hon!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh I'm tickled pink for you - on the snow (we've seen plenty here already - smile)! And, the car seats - so nice you won't have to switch!!

Unknown said...

At first i was thinking, what snow is Cheryl talkin' about... the grass looks green to me LOL! But I see it up there on those mountains now, very pretty :)
You sure can tell a Grandma is in the fast lane when she has 2 car seats in her car...... I'm jealous, lucky you!!

Nancy said...

I think I am going to have to put that Tickled Pink button on my blog. I love pink and that little button is adorable.