Sunday, March 27, 2011

Back From Our Vacation In The Can

We are just back from a great getaway to Carlsbad and a fun vacation “In The Can” as Pamkitty calls it….love our trailer. 001  The view, well not to shabby.  There were some sunny days, a couple rainy mornings, but just lots of fun and some friends to join us…..perfect!
There was some time to work on009 bindings but mostly lots of time to visit.  A dinner with our girl was definitely a highlight and the men folk found some time to do silly things005 004
……….seriously, a remote controlled skateboard??  We would have had a fit if one of our kids did this!!!
007
Then there were some really pretty sunsets……but then back to life and a playday tomorrow with the dots…we missed them really bad.
APOLOGIES!!!!   Apparently my blog email isn’t working anymore, so now there is a new one in place.  Sorry about not answering comments…thought I did but they went to Never Never Land I think!!   And a BIG APOLOGY  to my Pincushion Swap Partner Carol….included in her package was my card to my friend Chris, and visa versa….no one said I was smart!!!  Carol your card is on it’s way.
So here we are another week and almost the end of March….where does time go?? Happy Monday!

10 comments:

Valspierssews said...

The holiday sounds great. That skateboard doesn't look too safe!

Carol said...

Looks like tons of fun...I thought we just turned the calendar page to March, now it's almost time to flip to April...YIKES...this year is moving way to fast. Have fun with the Dots!

sunny said...

It looks like everyone had a fun time. The scenery is awesome. I have a friend who owns a small mobile home in Florida, and she calls it The Cando.

Annelies said...

Oh no....you were vacationing in my backyard and I missed it. Of course we were on the vacation that WASN'T. Read my blog and it will update you on some not so happy times for the family. But things are looking brighter.
Now next time we need to coordinate these vacations we are taking. Love ya XXXX

Sinta Renee said...

I loved your pincushion for the swap you did with Carol! Your vacation looked like a lot of fun! Sitting on a skateboard is the only way to go:)hehe

Thimbleanna said...

Hahaha -- I did that card swap thing between my DIL and Sharon at Christmas time -- very embarrassing! Looks like you had a wonderful trip. Any time with family is worth it!

Allie said...

What a perfectly gorgeous spot for a vacation, oh my! I won't show my boys the remote-controlled skateboard, yikes.
Too funny about sending the wrong cards - we actually did that with a couple of ebay sales, yikes! It happens! Enjoy your time with the Dots!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Fun fun!! Have fun with the boys!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Oh yah. And the pin cushion you made for Carol was awesome!

PamKittyMorning said...

I love your vacationing in The Can posts. It seems like so much fun!