Thursday, April 14, 2011

FNSI…..A Plan Is Hatched!

Tomorrow night is our Sew-In night and if you want to join in you can sign up here.  I just checked, and there are 120 sign ups, so looks like tons of sewing will be happening tomorrow night. Thanks again Heidi and Bobbi for hosting.
Here’s where my plan hatching comes in…………….004  these are my done blocks for the Designer BOM for 2009, and here are the not done005 blocks. Today I am
    getting them cut out and my plan is to piece them together Friday night.
Jen mentioned this really fun Santa Sack Swap on her blog and I just had to join in..you might want to check it outsanta sack both.
Cheryll at Gone Stitchin' is hosting. Sign-ups are till the end of this month.

Happy Thursday everyone...off I go to cut my blocks out!

6 comments:

Allie said...

One of these days I'll have to join in, although all I do on Friday nights is hand-quilt my big Sis Boom quilt. So it's NEVER done, lol. Gorgeous blocks - hope you get them done!

Valspierssews said...

Hope you get lots of blocks done. The done blocks and fabrics look great.

Anne Heidi said...

Oh I really should get those blocks done as well- I've only finished the first one....

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I like your focus!! Hooray for working on the BOM!

Three Birds Inspired said...

Love those Moda fabrics in your block of the month collection. Good luck tonight working on them!

Anonymous said...

well done Cheryl they look terrific