Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Yes Sireeeee I’m Tickled Pink!

Happy Pink Tuesday everyone and so happy that my sewing machine is working.  I think the threat of going to  the machine doctor did the trick. 

008   A couple weeks ago I was invited, along with a couple friends, to visit a friends revamped crafting room….I think sewing studio would be a better way to describe it.  I don’t know why I didn’t take my camera…it was totally amazing.  Cutting stations, ironing stations, cupboards, book cases and a place for four people to sit and sew.  She was formerly a scrap booker ….now as she says, an official quiltaholic!!!  She had three of the above spinner stations she was getting rid of and she very nicely offered them to us!  I love it, and already need to tidy it up, but it’s so darn handy.

Believe it or not I have actually009 started sewing on my Simple Things blocks..as Kelly says “easy peasy”!!!  I have an hour left to get some sewing in, them I off to my Tuesday friendship group where we will solve all matters of the world!

005 Yesterday we celebrated Father’s Day. My son and his wife had us all for a very yummmy dinner. Auntie helped big Dot look for rolly polly bugs.  A perfect day for one and all. 

So yes color me pink and if there is something tickling you please join Allie and myself in sharing the news!!  Happy Tuesday everyone.

11 comments:

Carol said...

Your blocks are looking very nice in ME fabrics. Love your spinner organizer.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love the sewing station thingy. Very nice. You look so organized over there.
Cute photo of Big Dot and his Aunt Katie.

Darlene said...

Love your sweet blocks! Enjoy your new spinner organizer - perfect!

Wish you had taken pics of your friend's room. :-)

Allie said...

Four people??? That must be some studio - next time you go, take your camera! Cheryl I LOVE the fabric you're using on that quilt - gorgeous - ME is one of my faves! Sounds like you had a great Father's day - big dot is too cute!

Kris said...

Fun stuff!!!

Anne Heidi said...

Oh that sewingroom`studio sounds like a DREAM!!! Your blocks look great- I need to get going on mine as well.... Have a great day!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

You are on a roll!

Thimbleanna said...

Lots to tickle you pink this week, you lucky girl! Sounds like you're keeping busy and having fun. I love that twirly thing -- I've debated getting one with a Michael's coupon!

Dandelion Quilts said...

That caddy is handy. Your blocks are looking quite cheery.

Carrie P. said...

Great to hear your machine is working again.
I work so much better when I have things organized.
Fun blocks.

Nancy said...

I wish my sewing room were organized! Love your ME fabs.