Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tickled Pink Tuesday!!

Opps!!!  How did I miss Tuesday..hmmmm!  Ok, I’m pretending it’s Tuesday so bear with me!  First off we are BETTER!!!!  Yippeeeeeee, doing the happy dance over here.  So I have been

001

digging out of my binding hole!!  I have the best customers, and they have been really patient with me.   Thanks so much!  Here’s a start but I’ll get to the bottom of the pile!!

Last night we went the the007 Angel game.  It was the perfect evening and an escape from our heat.  To top it off we met our daughter and her guy!!  Wonderful!  Call me crazy but I love watching the game from the right field stands.

Two more sleeps till quilt retreat.  I have my pile of projects stacking up.  Sunday I’ll be home because someone very special in our lives is having his 3rd birthday party!  Hope you all are having a wonderful “Tuesday” !!  :-)!!!

7 comments:

Carol said...

That's cool that you have s business going of hand stitching binding, I would totally do that. At first when I saw your post title with Tickle Me Tuesday, I had to think about it, was it Tuesday? No, it's Wednesday. But thats fine, nothing really cleaver for Wednesday. Your retreat is going to be lots of fun.

Allie said...

Well I missed it too, lol, just too much going on - glad you're digging yourself out girl, and that you got to see the game! I hope you have a wonderful time at the retreat!

Kris said...

Where is the retreat? Have fun!

Carol said...

Oh I'm so glad you all are better...have a blast at your retreat! I can't believe Little Dot is going to be 3...how in the world did that happen?

Thimbleanna said...

Third birthday already? That's amazing! Hope you have a great time on your retreat!

deb said...

Have a great time at the retreat!!!!!

Mary Anne Drury said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Hope you're having fun at that retreat and have a great time at the Big #3 birthday celebration!

P.S. thanks for visiting my blog ! It was nice to hear from you!