Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday Already?!!

Yes it is, and I have something big to be tickled about.  My friend Lani had knee replacement surgery over a week ago.   Talking to her over the weekend was such a relief…she sounded so positive and looking ahead to a knee with no pain….YIPEEE!!!  We had lunch a couple months ago and it was very apparent the pain she was in…..so BIG HUGS  to you Lani!!

010

Then there’s this wonderful Boo banner courtesy of Ivonne at The Crackling Crows.   Such pretty pictures of her banners on her blog!!!  Love the linen fabric, but also she has the most wonderful wooden banners in her Etsy shop, and there’s still plenty of time for holiday orders.

Then a bit of sewing happened003.  I finished the Dinosaur Train bags for the Dots….oh wait, liar, liar….my friend Ruthie finished them!! We were at friendship group last week and she started to show me how to finish up the sides and she just finished them both for me.  What a friend, and the Dots loved them!  I however finished a pillowcase all013

by myself for Big Dot!!  I know that’s a pretty pitiful sewing report but I am sewing at warp speed with my binding business.  We have an adventure ahead of us next week….report to come later!009

Fall is playing a game of hide and seek with us.  We had one whole day of the coolest weather.  I even opened up all the windows in the house…so nice!!  But then that pesky heat tricked us and heated things up again!001

This is what I want to be making next…it’s part of the Calendar Quilt hangie thingies!!  Which reminds me I have two days to whip up a  Christmas present for Allie’s club.  Guess I better think of something that’s quick and easy!!  Happy mid week everyone.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Love the Thomas pillowcase...Hampton would flip over that one! I'll bet the Little Dots just love their bags. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for a new adventure!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Everything looks wonderful - Chrismasy in fact.

Thimbleanna said...

Looks like you're making lots of fun and cute stuff. I love that pillowcase!

Kris said...

You are always so busy with your sewing. I envy you! I know my time will come again.
: ) Kris