Saturday, December 10, 2011

I Suppose I Was A Bit Overly Optimistic…..

…….thinking I would get the binding on both of The Dots Xmas quilts for FNSI!!!!   BUT, I did get one done.016                     
The night just wasn’t filled with sewing, it was Big Dots very first Christmas show with his friends from preschool.  It was sweet, wonderful, funny and very touching…..a wonderful memory for us all.013
Our little man is growing up way too fast and so is his baby brother.  Seems like his daddy there was just in a preschool performance himself!!!  Love our sweet family.

Happy Weekend everyone.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Love it! Don't you just hate it when you get overoptimistic about what you can get done? Happens to me all of the time.

Kris said...

Awww...what an honor to be such a big part in our grands life!!!!!

Annelies said...

I know what you mean. I look at the Santa Letters I display in our Christmas tree and it seems like only yesterday....sigh. I miss that time of my life, but I also adore being a Grandmother. Did you catch that number THREE is on the way!!!! I need to catch you up!!!! XXX

j said...

Just can't get over how much Little Dot looks like YOU:) So cute!!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Cute!! You'll get the other done. The Dots are getting so big!

Allie said...

LOL I do the same thing - but you got one done! The Dots are ADORABLE!!!!!

QuiltSue said...

What a gorgeous family you have there.