Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Good And The Crowded

We are back from our beach getaway.  Here’s the  pretty vi001ew from our trailer…the good!!  So pretty and amazing. 
Now here’s maybe the not so good004………        


The view from the back.  Maybe it’s because we’re getting older…but it was a bit crowded… boy that view front the front again AMAZING!!!!!
010
I did manage to get the stems embroidered on the cherries.  I have decided I’m backstitched challenged, but at any rate they are done!  Then I starte011d working on my Christmas Project for the month.  Our neighbors all do a cookie swap at Christmas and my plan is to find a sweet little basket and fill it with cookies FNSIButtonwith the dishtowel added in. Since  tomorrow night is Sew-In Night, I’ll be working on the snowmen towels!!  Here in our neck of the woods we are experiencing cooler than normal weather….so sorry to hear that those of you in other parts are not.  I am sending cooling thoughts your way and hoping for major relief for you all.

11 comments:

Mary said...

Sorry about the back view, but the front is great. The towels are darling. A good idea!

Kris said...

Hi Cheryl. I always love all of your projects, and I simply MUST get going on this for Xmas too!! Where do you go camping on the beach? Is it Mission Bay? Looks like spots are right on the beach. I like that! Do try the S'mores..your Dots will love it, and so will you!

Annelies said...

Adorable as always....and now we are off for a few days R&R. I think I have the shop convinced that we must have that crab pattern (G)!!! Hugs to my sweet friend. XXXX

Jocelyn said...

Sometimes it's just not as much fun when there are so many people crowding the fun places. Our temps in Florida have been moderate compared to the midwest. Last evening there was a beautiful breeze, so delightful.

Cardygirl said...

Love your stitching...boy there was a crowd there!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

The trials of vacationing during peak season! I always chose off-times to avoid crowds - 3 whining kids in heat and crowds - no way!! Mountain fall camping was the plan. Love your towels, and what a great gift idea.

Allie said...

I'm not sure I'd even notice the back view, lol, with that front view! I could live there. Your snowman towels are too darling!!!!!!! I really need to start my gift!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Love those tea towels, the COOL thoughts are appreciated... keep 'em coming.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Love those tea towels, the COOL thoughts are appreciated... keep 'em coming.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Sounds like you are really keeping busy, Cheryl. Love those snowmen towels. Super cute.

Nanette Merrill said...

The cherries are adorable.