Sunday, July 22, 2012

Back and Lots To Report On!

Our tim001e away was great, and seeing this view all week with the cool breeze….so nice!!!    It was so fun to have our girl and her guy join us…002..and a

 

wild game of Catch  Phrase happened, complete with snorting laughing….the best kind!

There was time for Mr. P to get a couple good rounds of golf in, and time for me to 007get some things done.  I got my yo yo on…these will be used for my Christmas gifts this month for Christmas Through The Year…..and FINALLY, my Christmas runner I started 4 years ago is 010completely finished right down to the binding.  I also worked on a top secret project.

008

 

24 little top secret gifts for quilt retreat friends that’s coming up in a couple weeks, so no peaks until then!!!!

There’s  been some celebrating in our family again.  Last Monday was my daughter in laws birthday.  We are all so lucky to have her part of our family.   She’s a great mom,  and wife to my son and on top of that an amazing nurse.  377737_2668481758282_1596645338_n  Today just happens to be their 7th wedding anniversary.   The Dots spent a couple days with us while they had an anniversary getaway.  I can’t believe how fast time has passed, and so much has happened in their lives.  They are quite the team,422286_4408696016118_1246680914_n and you know I am a crazy Nana over those Dots!!!    On top of these two special days, tomorrow is another.  It’s my sons birthday.  We are over the top proud of the man he has become.  We could not ask for a better son,396047_4408698976192_1443146809_n and watching him with his boys is the best.  Happy birthday son…..we love you to pieces for sure!!

Busy week here in Polka Dot land.  Not sure how much sewing will happen, and I have fallen way off the Rehab wagon.  Wishing you all a very happy week!!!!

7 comments:

Kris said...

Snorting laughter is the best kind!!!
Sounds like a great time! Happy Birthday to both son and daughter in law!
Stay cool!!!
XO Kris

Dandelion Quilts said...

What a nice family you are blessed with. Lve, love love the runner.

Carrie P. said...

sounds like such a great time. Your family has a lot to celebrate and every one looks so happy. What a blessings.
congrats on your finishes.

Thimbleanna said...

Haha -- snorting laughter! Sounds like you had a great week. And another one to come -- Have Fun!!!

Michele said...

What a fun time! So much to celebrate :-)

Carol said...

I LOVE snorting laughter...Life is SO Good!

Dirt Road Quilter said...

You have certainly had a lot to celebrate! It sounds like life is grand! I imagine that your Dots are just as crazy about their Nana as their Nana is of them! You are stitching on such fun projects. I love the rick rack you added to the table runner - very cute! May the coming days be filled with more snorting laughter...it's so good for the soul!