Thursday, September 20, 2007

What a Halloween Find!

I just have to share what I found while grocery shopping today............notice the Trick or Tater at the bottom. I was cracking up at the store. I thought I would get it for my daughter to add to her Halloween decorations (she's coming home tomorrow), but now I want to keep him. So I'm going to go back and get another!!He even comes with a ghost costume and his eyes glow in the dark. Isn't he just about the cutest Mr. Potato Head you've even seen? I bet he wouldn't throw his keys in the trash can :-)!. Later gators!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, Youre too funny! But we are glad you didn't have to call John. Work is just too much fun:) Mr. Potato Head is pretty darn cute! See ya Friday

Doe said...

FUNNY!!!!!!! You definitely have go back to the store and get your own!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

GET ME ONE!!!! Pleezzeeee I love it. Ok I'm going back to read the post. I got all excited over the head!! LMAO

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Ok,I'm back but that was the rest of your blog. LOL I thought you were going to tell the story about the motorcycle. TELL IT.

Carol said...

OMG is he ever cute! You must have one of your very own!

Katie said...

OMG I have to have one! LOL

Yvonne said...

He is just the cutest....I love it!

Cheryl said...

See you tonight Donna!

Cheryl said...

I went and got another girls - the
checker said "didn't you buy one
earlier" :-)!!! Can't help it,
I'm a Mr. Potato Head stalker.

Cheryl said...

Katie, I'll be doing the happy dance along with you when our girls
come home!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

You POTATO HEAD!!!! Or SPUD MOMMA!!!! Or.......ok, I'll quit.

Nan said...

He is the cutest! I need one of those, too. Wherever did you get him?