Sunday, September 9, 2007

Whewwwwwwwwwww-I'm back!

Ok, so a little bit of a funk, but I'm back!! Sharon just wouldn't let me rest till I started blogging again. What a good friend she is to keep track of me - Sharon you are the best :-)!

I had every intention of showing some pictures of projects I have completed but for what ever reason I can't get them to import. Tomorrow I'm buying a new memory card and see if that helps. Anyway, I'm going to show some of my favorite pictures. My daughter is a zoo keeper and she takes care of the giraffes. Every so often we get to go behind the scenes and have a visit and feed them. It is the most wonderful thing in the whole world-their eyes are so beautiful. Here we are having a little chat about the weather!

It's so much fun to feed them - they have the longest tongues. Just think of all the chocolate you could scoop up - yummy! You can tell this guy is a fan of Target - he's got his eye set on my bag-well I guess because his food is in there.

This is baby with his mom. He is so cute. He was being a big mama's boy this day and would not leave her side, well actually her behind!! Too funny.

It was fun while Sharon was on vacation she kept texting be about all her adventures with photos of her haul! That husband of hers is a keeper! Ok, time to get some sleep. Have a good night sleep every bunny!!!

12 comments:

Yvonne said...

Welcome home...those giraffes are way cool. What an awesome job.

Glad to hear that Sharon is keeping you on your toes. :)

Darlene said...

Nice to 'see' you. If I'd known you needed a blogging shove I would have gladly obliged! :-)

Love the picture of "Farm Fresh" and the star runner on the table.

Gotta love those giraffes.

Unknown said...

Welcome home, glad you had a good time, and those photo's of the giraffes are just too cute.

Cheryl said...

Thanks guys!! I did need a blogging shove and Sharon is one fine shover :-). My daughter does have an amazing job that she loves.
We should have figured out she would work with animals - when she was little her doll house was full of My Little Ponies!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Well, well, looky who's FINALLY back!!!! It's about dang time might I say. I've missed you so.
And you just can't beat a giraffe with a longggggg tongue can you? LMAO!!!!! You know I had to say that didn't you?

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Me again, love the Farm Fresh picture. Did you make that?? LOVE IT!!!

Cheryl said...

Yep - Farm Fresh is in my laundry
room with all the chickens!! I knew you would have a comment about
the lonnnnnnnnnnng tounge!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,
You look good feeding thos giraffes, They are really cute:)Enjoy you days off

deb said...

OMG you are SO lucky to have a daughter who is a zoo keeper, we are members of the LA zoo, I LOVE to go there and spend the day!!!!!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Tell Katie I SEE HER!!!! And she looks cute of courses.
And about that tongue.......

Cheryl said...

We are lucky Deb - it's so fun to have her take us on tours.

Cheryl said...

I'll tell her Sharon - maybe we will get a comment from her here :-). KT are you out there??